- Three tool holder options: ER16 DIN 6499, Cone Jacobs 6, DIN 55058 Ø16 mm.
- Multispindle heads can be attached to the quill Ø 40mm, using Jacobs 6 cone.
- The drive of the unit is electro-pneumatic and performs rapid advance; slow cutting feed rate; and fast return. The slow advance is controlled by a built-in hydraulic brake cylinder. Thus, allowing speeds from 0.4 to 25mm / s. The advance and return strokes are controlled by inductive limit switches.
- Direct horizontal mounting, or using the SU54 bracket, can be installed vertically or tilted.
- More safety – protected moving parts
Optional: multispindle heads; reducer and intermittent feed (peckfeed) for deep drilling.